The 6.71-inch IPS LCD screen of the Xiaomi Redmi 10C mobile phone has a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels and runs on the Android 11 operating system. The Octa-core processor and the Qualcomm chipset power the smartphone. It has 4GB of RAM and built-in storage of 64GB or 128GB. A 5000mAh non-removable Li-Po fast charging battery powers the Xiaomi Redmi 10C, which runs Android 11.
Why Should You Choose the Xiaomi Redmi 10C?
- The Xiaomi Redmi 10C adheres to the company’s philosophy of offering better visuals than every other product. Corning Gorilla Glass shields the entire design.
- Popular colour options for this phone are blue, green, and black.
- The design resembles a typical inexpensive Redmi phone, with a polycarbonate body and a matte line pattern on the rear that occasionally gets fingerprints on it. It feels fantastic in the hand and is light enough to use for extended periods of time.
- The Xiaomi Redmi 10C has a lot of features that not only make it look good but also make it incredibly adaptable. The phone weighs 195 g and has dimensions of 164.9 x 77 x 9 mm (6.49 x 3.03 x 0.35 in) (6.91 oz). The dimensions of the Xiami Redmi 10c make it easy to move. Similar to the previous smartphone, this one has a 6.53-inch touchscreen with an IPS LCD capacitive display, 16M colours, and Multitouch. The display’s resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels results in even more stunning visuals on the screen.
- The availability of Widevine L1 HD files, however, which can stream HD content from Netflix or Amazon Prime Video, makes up for this. As a result, you may enjoy watching your favourite movies in high definition and round out the experience with a potent speaker.
- The Redmi 10C’s screen is bright enough for daily usage, and choosing the “Standard” colour scheme gives you very accurate colour reproduction.
- Support for night mode is only one of the many features and built-in functions that the Xiaomi UI has to offer. Many users like the dark mode.
- It has a Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, Dual Standby) option that enables you to access several networks.
- The Xiaomi Redmi 10C has sensors for proximity, an accelerometer, and rear-mounted fingerprints.
- Storage options for the Xiaomi Redmi 10C include an internal storage capacity of 64GB and 128GB. The performance is admirable because of its 4GB RAM. The space is also expandable with any sort of SD card.
- The phone’s rear camera is a dual camera with a 50 MP + 2 MP sensor and a 5 MP front camera. It sports a big F/1.8 aperture to allow for more light during nighttime photography. You have access to popular features like LED flash, HDR, panoramic, and 1080p@30fps to enjoy taking pictures and recording video.
- This smartphone has a 5000 mAh battery with quick battery charging capabilities of up to 18W. When connected via a USB Type C connector, the Xiaomi Redmi 10C can go from zero to full capacity in less than two hours. OTG supports connecting storage devices and accessories. In terms of battery life, it can comfortably withstand a day of moderate use.
- The Xiaomi Redmi 10C supports a wide range of networks, so customers may use them wherever they are. Users can easily switch between networks based on the strength of the network with a simple switch. The networks that the Xiaomi Redmi 10C supports are: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and USB.
- The XIAOMI REDMI 10C’s infrared capabilities allow it to function as a remote control.
Xiaomi Redmi 10C
The Xiaomi Redmi 10C Price in the United Arab Emirates
The 6.71-inch display on the Xiaomi Redmi 10C is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass, which offers scratch and drop protection. Reviews of the Xiaomi Redmi 10C are average. This is a fantastic phone with a stylish design, a strong processor, and plenty of memory—up to 128GB—and 4GB of RAM. Even so, the price of the Xiaomi Redmi 10C varies from place to place. In Dubai, the price of Xiaomi Redmi 10C starts at AED 739. At PlugnPoint, the Xiaomi Redmi 10C price is reasonable. So you can order it and take advantage of its incredible features all over the UAE.