The iPhone, Apple’s groundbreaking smartphone, has been available for ten years. Apple revealed the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus during its 10th-anniversary event. The Apple iPhone 8 certainly laid the groundwork for the company’s future Augmented Reality strategy. It is also a safe bet for anyone looking for a tiny iPhone with a genuine feel. PlugnPoint offers you used and unused brand-new phones at an affordable price.
Why Should You Buy Apple iPhone 8?
- The iPhone 8 comes with Storage capacities ranging from 64 GB to 128 GB to 256 GB.
- The iPhone 8 came in three colors: Space Gray, Silver, and Gold. In April 2018, Apple announced a Product Red variant with a black front.
- The ability to run augmented reality (AR) apps is probably the most striking new feature of the iPhone 8. AR apps do not require numerous cameras or sensors to function; instead, they rely solely on the iPhone 8’s rear camera.
- The camera on the iPhone 8 is one of the most powerful smartphone cameras on the market. The front-facing camera on the iPhone 8 is 7 MP. This camera has an f/2.2 aperture, auto-image stabilization, a Retina flash, auto-HDR, and face identification, and can take 720p video at 240 frames per second and 1080p video at 30 frames per second. The iPhone 8 has a single 12-megapixel rear camera with an f/1.8 aperture, auto-focus, optical image stabilization, and True Tone light. Its ability to record 4K video at 60 frames per second is one of its best features. The iPhone 8 is one of the few smartphones that can do this; many full-fledged SLR cameras can’t. The iPhone 8 comes with Apple’s new A11 Bionic chipset and an upgraded camera. These features make the iPhone 8 an outstanding tool for both amateur and professional photographers.
- The front of the phone appeared the same, as did the buttons and connectors. It wasn’t until you flipped the handset over that you noticed the most visible difference was the glass back, which enabled wireless charging. The iPhone 8 supports Qi inductive charging.
- The iPhone 8 has an IP67 water and dust resistance rating, allowing it to be submerged in 3 feet of water for up to 30 minutes.
- The iPhone 8 has a 4.7-inch (1334 x 750 pixels) IPS display with a pixel density of 326 ppi.
- The iPhone 8 had a Retina HD display with True Tone. This effectively means that the iPhone 8 display could make greater automated adjustments based on ambient illumination. The iPhone 8 includes a slew of sensors that measure ambient light hue and brightness. The gadget then uses this information to calibrate the display based on the lighting in your environment to ensure that the tone on your phone’s display is accurate.
- The A11 Bionic, the most powerful and intelligent chip ever used in a smartphone, has a six-core CPU design with two performance cores that are 25% faster and four efficiency cores that are 70% faster than the A10 Fusion, providing industry-leading performance and energy efficiency. A new second-generation performance controller can use all six cores at the same time, enabling up to 70% higher performance for multi-threaded workloads while maintaining the same exceptional battery life. The A11 Bionic also includes an Apple-designed GPU with a three-core design that provides up to 30% quicker graphics performance than the previous generation. All of this capability enables amazing new machine learning, augmented reality apps, and immersive 3D gaming.
- The iPhone 8 ship with iOS 11, which includes great improvements to Portrait mode and new effects that make Live Photos more joyful and dynamic. With a new framework for developers to build apps that allow users to layer virtual content on top of real-world landscapes, iOS 11 also introduces augmented reality to hundreds of millions of iOS devices. Siri introduces new male and female voices, as well as the ability to translate US English sentences into Chinese, French, German, Italian, or Spanish.