The NIKKOR Z 50mm f/1.2 S takes a special place in the Nikon Z line-up. Thanks to its incredible resolving power, unwavering autofocus, and exceptional aesthetic control, this professional-standard prime lens is a legend in the making. From elaborate boken to finelt detailed point light sources, professional image makers will be able to tease new levels of deppth and detail from the classic 50mm focal length- whether shooting stills or video. This lens takes full advantage of the Nikon Z mount’s remarkable light-gathering capabilities, and the f/1.2 maximum aperture enables vast control over depth of field.
NIKKOR Z 50mm f/1.2 S – 101-1026-003625
2 in stock
- Professional f/1.2 prime lens. Elaborate bokeh. Finely detailed point light sources. Incredibly sharp from edge to edge. Magnificent in low light.
- Advanced optical construction. Featuring 17 lens elements in 15 groups, including two ED glass elements and three aspherical elements.
- Unwavering autofocus. Autofocus is fast, smooth, and ever so quiet. Your area of focus is rendered sharply, even when shooting at close distances or with a shallow depth of field.
- Remarkably clean images. Nikon’s anti-reflective Nano Crystal Coat and ARNEO coating combat ghosting and flare, even in backlit situations.
- Cinematic video footage.
- The large maximum aperture allows vast control over the depth of field. Focus breathing is all but eliminated..Weather sealed.
- Every movable part of the lens barrel is sealed, and there is a rubber sealing around the metal lens mount.
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no inquiries yet.