Kodama KCG200G High-Speed Multi-Functional Crusher, Silver
- Moisture Ingredients/grains need to be fully dried before being crushed.
- This machine only supports moisture–free ingredients and does not support moisture Ingredients
- Normally material needs 30 seconds to be grinded, Hard material needs around 60 seconds. Adjust the time as needed
- The motor is equipped with overheating protection device in operation, the motor will be suspended due to overheating. Turn off the power and wait until it is completely cool
- It is forbidden to start the power switch or timer switch when the cover is open, and the cover can be opened after the power is turned off
- Before using, please make sure that the voltage of power is consistent according to the rated voltage, The power supply must be grounded
- Children are prohibited to use this machine
- Crushing/Grinding Material cannot exceed two thirds of tank capacity. The tank is forbidden to be fully loaded or overloaded
- Please keep unplug when not using or cleaning. Do not flush it directly or dip the machine into the water. Tank can not be washed in water or any other liquid
- Open the cover (clockwise direction is closing, counter clockwise direction is opening)
- Put the dry substance into the crushing bin (place according to different product specifications).
- Close the cover.
- Cut of the power, lose the lock and lift up to open the cover. Clean the tank before using. pour the material into cleaned tank and lock the cover. Do not overload according to maximum capacity each type. (This is suitable to high–grade type using method.)
- Plug in the power, open the switch or the timer.
- when rolling sounds become relatively even that means the material has been fully grinded /crushed. The type with timer will be stopped automatically. If without timer need to stop it by the end user.
- For safety reason please turn of the power first and the open the cover after the machine stopped rotating. Removed the powder and clean the tank by using brush that included in the packaging.