Khind Malaysia 20W Electronic Bug Zapper – IK210
- [ MOST POWERFUL SIZE ] Large Fly Electronic Zapper for Restaurants, Garage, Warehouse, 40 watts, 3500v Grid, Electric Mosquito Killer saves on energy while staying powerful with Maximum Grid Power to fry without hesitation any fruit flies, bugs, insects, mosquitoes, wasps. It is the biggest size in the market.
- [ EASY CLEANING ] Can be cleaned by any brush to clean bug debris and insect cadavers that are sticking to the High Voltage Grill. Cleaning the Zapper on a weekly basis will maintain the unit to keep luring more flies.
- [ HEAVY DUTY | BUILT TO LAST ] Khind Insect Killers are tested before shipping out. All high-quality products are used in the manufacturing of these insect killers. It uses a powerful UV light tube to attract insects.
- [WHERE EVER YOU WANT] 40W Indoor Insect Killer opens front and back to catch flying insects coming from anywhere. The compact size results in easy mobile and able to use for outdoor where the roof is a presence.
Krypton Dengue Mosquito Swatter – KNMB5074
- 10-12 Hours Continuous Working.
- Rechargeable Battery with charging indicator lights.
- 1 Pcs LED Light for emergency use.
- Safe with 3 layers’ mesh.
- Ideal to kill mosquitos, insects, flies & more
Krypton Rechargeable Mosquito Swatter, White – KNMB6180
- Cruises a meticulous technology that assists in making your work easier
- Compactly structured that makes portability effortless
- Splurges a well crafted exterior that boasts extensive utilisation
- The Rechargeable Mosquito Swatter is the ultimate battery-operated electric fly swatter effective against virtually any insect.
- It’s safe for indoor or outdoor use. Praised as the most effective, convenient, and hygienic insect terminator, it leaves no smudge, smear or mess to clean up after the kill. Avoids causing any skin rashes or infections.
- This krypton zapper has a huge 1200mah rechargeable battery that will provide 10 hours continuous working as an insect killer or in an emergency, it can be used as Cob light during power cutoffs, or while outings.