ARISTON 50Ltr Electric Water Heater – BLUR50H
- BLU R 50 Liters Horizontal Installation Electric Water Heater
- COMFORT External temperature regulation
- EFFICIENCY&ENERGY SAVING Extra thick polyurethane insulation
- QUALITY High thickness steel tank tested at 16 bar Oversized magnesium anode Original Ariston thermostat with built-in safety device External thermometer Pressure safety valve rated at 8 bar
- DESIGN Wall-hung
Ariston Electric Water Heater 80 Liters 1.5KW, White – BLUR80H
- Heating Element: Copper
- Comfort: External temperature regulation
- Efficiency and Energy Saving: Extra thick insulation
- Quality: High thickness tank tested at 16 atm
- Oversized magnesium anode
- Original Ariston thermostat with built-in safety device
- Standards Met: Emirates Quality Mark
- Design: Wall-hung
Ariston Water Heater 50 L Capacity Horizontal, White – SG50HUAE
- Comfort – External temperature regulation | Efficiency & Energy Saving – Extra thick polyurethane insulation
- High-thickness steel tank tested at 16 bar | Oversized magnesium anode | Original Ariston thermostat with built-in safety device
- External thermometer | Pressure safety valve rated at 8 bar | Design – Wall-hung
- Nominal Capacity – 50 Ltr | Power kW – 1.2 | Voltage V – 230
- Max working pressure bar – 8 | Max working temperature °C – 75
Ariston Water Heater, 50 Ltr Capacity, Made in Italy – SB150HUAE
- Advanced Performance – Water Plus technology: up to 16% more hot water available | Compliant with top regulations
- Full Comfort – External temperature setting | Double safety thermostat
- Robust insulation material (polyurethane) | Magnesium anode to fight corrosion
- High quality titanium enameled tank | Designed in Italy
Hotex Water Heater 50Ltr (V) – EX050BB
- The thick steel boiler provides strength, while the extra thick inert glass coating provides protection against corrosion.
- Provides Cathodic protection inside the boiler.
- It is attacked by the dissolved salts in water and is “sacrificed” in preference to the boiler body.
- This arrests corrosion and further enhances the life of the boiler.