Redmi is developing the Xiaomi Redmi 9c line of phones for the mid-range cheap phone market. The Redmi 9C comes with the basic IPS LCD panel is available for users in the display area.
Why You Consider Xiaomi Redmi 9C?
- Due to the Redmi 9C’s Dual SIM functionality, you can use two separate SIM cards and one phone simultaneously.
- The Redmi 9C comes with a 6.53-inch screen with 720 x 1600 resolution and an IPS LCD display with a density range of over 269 PPI. The IPS display offers improved advantages such as increased power efficiency, ideal viewing angles, colour accuracy, and consistent colour reproduction.
- You may fully immerse yourself in the virtual world thanks to the huge display.
- Capture your favorites moments in rich colour with the AI triple camera to create enduring memories. To recap the camera’s major specifications, the Redmi 9C has three rear lenses and one front lens.
Main: 13 MP, f/2.2, 28mm (wide), 1.0µm, PDAF
2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
Selfie: 5 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1.12µm
And also includes 6 different camera modes. You can catch your most beautiful moments; get up close and personal with the 2MP macro lens, which allows you to investigate microcosms up close.
You may create gorgeous images with the 2MP depth sensor, which helps you give the impression that you are a skilled photographer. The Redmi 9C’s camera has an autofocus feature. An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system, and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually chosen point or area.
- Use the Palm Shutter to quickly and conveniently take group selfies. To activate the selfie timer, you raise your palm toward the camera.
- To upend things and dazzle your friends, make fun and beautiful videos with the new Kaleidoscope Effect.
- The Xiaomi Redmi 9C supports both 3G and 4G. This smartphone has a GPS receiver built-in. The precise location on Earth can be determined thanks to the satellite-based navigation technology known as GPS. There is an FM radio receiver in this Xiaomi smartphone.
- There is a 5000 mAh battery included with the Xiaomi Redmi 9c. This battery slowly drains over time, marginally extending battery life.
- The device is powered by Android 10 and includes the most recent MIUI 12 features. The typical MediaTek Helio G35 processor is under the hood, with graphics from the Mali-G31.
- The application processor receives physical quantities that are measured by the smartphone sensors. The accelerometer, a built-in electrical component, measures tilt and motion on mobile devices. One of the simplest and most secure ways to secure your smartphone is by using a fingerprint sensor. In order to avoid keypad pushes and energy waste from the display, the proximity sensor turns off the display when a user is holding the phone close to their face while on a call.
The Xiaomi Redmi 9C review says that despite its 6.53″ HD display, it is best used for daily work rather than for gaming or other activities. With its 2MP depth sensor, which makes it appear as though you are a professional photographer, the Xiaomi Redmi 9C now allows you to snap photos like a pro.
Xiaomi Redmi 9C
Price of Xiaomi Redmi 9C in the UAE
The cost of the Xiaomi Redmi 9C varies depending on where you buy it. While the device Xiaomi Redmi 9C in Dubai costs AED 515, you can get it for AED 431 thanks to a special discount offer from PlugnPoint. So act quickly to order it now and receive a fantastic discount.