NVMe solid state performance offers up to 2000MB/s read/write speeds, but may be lower depending on host device, interface, and usage conditions. The portable drive features a forged aluminum chassis for heat sinking, IP55 water and dust resistance, and a carabineer loop for security. It also includes 256bit AES hardware encryption for private content protection.
SanDisk 2TB Extreme PRO Portable SSD, Up to 2000MB/s, USB-C, USB 3.2 – SDSSDE81-2T00-G25
Out of stock
- Save time storing and transferring data with powerful NVMe solid state performance featuring up to 2000MB/s read/write speeds. Requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speed. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
- A forged aluminum chassis acts as a heat sink to deliver higher sustained speeds in a portable drive that’s tough enough to take on any adventure
- Travel worry-free with a 5-year limited manufacturer warranty (1) and a forged aluminum chassis-silicon shell combo that offers a premium feel and added protection
- Up to two-meter drop protection and IP55 water and dust resistance (3), and a handy carabineer loop for securing your drive all deliver extra peace of mind when you’re out in the world
- Help keep private content private with the included password protection featuring 256‐bit AES hardware encryption
Out of stock
Product Dimensions: 1.04 x 5.79 x 11.07 cm; 77.11 Grams
Batteries: 1 Unknown batteries required.
Item model number: SDSSDE81-2T00-G25
Series: Extreme Pro
Form Factor: Portable
Processor Count: 4
Hard Drive Size: 2 TB
Hard Disk Description: Solid State Hard Drive
Hard Drive Interface ESATA
Are Batteries Included: No
Lithium Battery Energy Content: 2 Kilowatt Hours
Lithium Battery Packaging: Batteries contained in equipment
Lithium Battery Weight: 2 Grams
Number Of Lithium Ion Cells: 5
Number of Lithium Metal Cells: 5
Item Weight: 77.1 g
Based on 0 reviews
There are no inquiries yet.