NVMe solid state performance features up to 1050MB/s read and up to 1000MB/s write speeds in a portable, high-capacity drive. Up to two-meter drop protection and IP55 water and dust resistance ensure this drive can take a beating. A handy carabiner loop secures it to a belt loop or backpack for extra peace of mind, while password protection features 256bit AES hardware encryption. Digital storage capacity is 1.0 TB.
SanDisk 1TB Extreme Portable SSD Up to 1050MB/s USB C, USB 3.2 Gen 2 – SDSSDE61-1T00-G25
Out of stock
- Get NVMe solid state performance featuring up to 1050MB/s read and up to 1000MB/s write speeds in a portable, high-capacity drive that’s perfect for creating amazing content or capturing incredible footage. Requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speed. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on the host device, interface, usage conditions, and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
- Up to two-meter drop protection and IP55 water and dust, resistance3 mean this tough drive can take a beating
- Use the handy carabiner loop to secure it to your belt loop or backpack for extra peace of mind
- Help keep private content private with the included password protection featuring 256‐bit AES hardware encryption2
- Digital storage capacity: 1.0 TB
Out of stock
Product Dimensions: 0.97 x 5.26 x 10.08 cm; 49.9 Grams
Batteries: 1 Lithium Ion batteries required.
Item model number: SDSSDE61-1T00-G25
Series: SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD
Form Factor: Portable
Processor Count: 4
Hard Drive Size: 1 TB
Hard Disk Description: Solid State Hard Drive
Hard Drive Interface: USB 3.2
Hardware Platform: Mac
Are Batteries Included: No
Lithium Battery Energy Content: 2 Kilowatt Hours
Lithium Battery Packaging: Batteries packed with equipment
Lithium Battery Weight: 2 Grams
Number Of Lithium Ion Cells: 5
Number of Lithium Metal Cells: 5
Item Weight: 49.9 g
Based on 0 reviews
There are no inquiries yet.