KF-150N apply for Nikon DSLR camera, as a specifical ring macro flash designed for professional photographer in K&F Concept, it supports 2.9 seconds recycle time, I-TTL,Master- manual flash, Multi flash mode, FEB flash exposure bracketing. Besides, KF150N provides more easier operation interface and support menu access(Only Nikon newer models),suited for all photography actions, so every photographers (especially in medical photography and macro photography) can enjoy photography.
KF-150N Marco Ring Flash Speedlite Specification:
- Circuit Design: Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor
- Flash index : GN14 (ISO100)
- Transmission range: 20CM ~ 5M
- Firing configuration: Two flash tubes can be fired together or singly
- Exposure Control Type: TTL, M, Multi
- Flash Ratio Control: 1:8 ~ 1:1 or 1:1 ~ 8:1 in 1/2 stop increments
- External interface: Hot shoe, PC port, external charging port
- Power sources: 4*AA alkaline batteries or AA Ni-MH batteries (not included)
- Extra Function: Power saving, over-heat protection
- Control unit: 143*73*61MM;Flash unit: 130*126*28MM
- Weight: Approx 465G;Color Temperature: 5500k
- Additional function : PC synchronous, Sniff mode, Over temperature protection
6PCS=52 55 58 62 67 77mm Adapter Ring Included
- As long as your lens size is one of them(52 55 58 62 67 77mm), then this flash suits for you, if your lens size is other size, you need to consult us
- Your lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap,This number is always preceded by a “Ø” (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø52 = 52mm lens thread size.
- This Ring Flash is specially designed to use in the field of macroshot, scientific research, medical and personal photography in a very close distance shooting.
- It can provide continuous and stable semi light or full light to meet higher photograph needs.
- Designed For: Nikon DSLR D5500 D3200 D3100 D3300 D5000 D5100 D5200 D5300 D7000 D7100 D600 D610 D750 D90
- The second way to control flash exposure, is as an automatically controlled burst of light. This flash output can either be controlled by the flashgun itself (usually called Auto mode), or by the camera in conjunction with the camera’s metering system (usually called TTL flash). When the flash is controlled by the camera, as then measured as the amount of light coming through the camera’s lens, it is called Through-The-Lens flash metering
4 Shooting Modes
- Including LIGHT mode, FLASH mode, LEFE mode and RIGHT mode.
- By closing two lamps so that only one or two flash lamps are flashing, you can create shadows and create special lighting effects.
- Press (RATIO) key, the flash will switch among the above 4 states: both tube off, both tube flash,only A tube flash,only B tube flash.
Multi Flash Mode
First set the camera in M model. When use Multi-flash model, it can make series of quick flash, it multi-flash on one photo, and can freeze the series of action in turn, under this mode, please set AB tube’s output power, flash times and flash rate(flash times/second represented by HZ) as needed. this model is always used shooting moving objects.
What’s in the Box
- 1 X Macro Ring Light KF-150N
- 1 X Mini Stand
- 1 X Flash Bag
- 1 X User Manual
- 6 X Adapter Ring (1pc/each size): 52mm,55mm,58mm,62mm,67mm,77mm