Boya BY-M11C Cardioid XLR Lavalier Microphone | PLUGnPOINT. Production recordists looking for a cardioid condenser lavalier microphone system. That’s designed for interview, documentary, film, theater, and stage applications. Should look no further than the BOYA BY-M11C. A high-performance lavalier well-suited for theater, live, and studio use. The microphone is powered via a single AA alkaline battery or from an external 48V phantom power source. The system includes a lapel clip, foam windscreen, fur windscreen, and carrying pouch. It’s powered by a single AA alkaline battery or from an external 48V phantom power source. The cardioid polar pattern is effective in minimizing noise and ambiance at the off-axis sections of the microphone capsule, while the onboard low-cut filter reduces handling noise.
Boya Professional Cardioid XLR Lavalier Microphone – BY-M11C
Out of stock
- The cardioid polar pattern is effective in minimizing noise and ambiance at the off-axis sections of the mic capsule; Ideal size for theater, broadcasting, video, film, and sound reinforcement.
- Low-cut filter switches can reduce handling noise.
- Low distortion, wide dynamic range.
- Durable brass construction.
- Powered by a 1cs 1.5V AA battery, can last for about 70h. (Not included.)
Out of stock
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Signal to Noise Ratio: 80dB
Plug: 3-pin XLR
Sensitivity: -38dB +/-3dB / 0dB = 1V/Pa, 1kHz
Switch: ON/OFF/Low-cut Filter
Power Supply: 1x 1.5V AA Battery (Not included.)
Battery: Approx. 70h
Lavalier Mic Cable Length: 6.5′ (2m)
Power Module Size: 0.87 x 6.4″ (2.2 x 16.2cm)
Based on 0 reviews
There are no inquiries yet.