This product is part of the Smart-UPS On-Line range that provides high density, true double-conversion on-line power protection. It is a 2U rack/tower convertible UPS with an optional Network Management Card and PowerChute Business Edition for unattended shutdown. It has BS1363A British, IEC 60320 C20, and Schuko CEE 7/EU1-16P inputs, 8x IEC 320 C13/60320 C13 outlets, and a 3-year warranty. It is ideal for servers, voice/data networks, medical labs, and light industrial applications. It conforms to CE, CE Mark, EAC, EN/IEC 62040-1, EN/IEC 62040-2, RCM, and VDE.
APC Smart-UPS SRT 2200VA RM 230V – SRT2200RMXLI
Out of stock
- This product is part of the Smart-UPS On-Line range that provides high density, true double-conversion on-line power protection.
- This 2200VA/1980W On-line pure sine wave UPS provides scalable runtime while minimizing maintenance.
- The SRT is a 2U rack/tower convertible UPS that is external battery compatible for more runtime during prolonged outages.
- The UPS has a 3-year warranty, and the built-in lead-acid battery has a 2-year warranty.
- Ideal for servers, voice/data networks, medical labs, and light industrial applications.
Out of stock
Product name: APC Smart-UPS SRT 2200VA RM 230V
Product type: UPS for servers / network
Apparent power (VA): 2200 VA
Effective power (W): 1980 W
Runtime (50 % load, max.): 11.0 min.
Runtime (70 % load, max.): 7.0 min.
Runtime (100 % load, max.): 4.0 min.
Technology: Double conversion (online)
Battery type: VRLA (lead acid)
Battery life: 3 – 5 year(s)
SNMP / management: Optional
Physical properties: Chassis type
Rack units: 2 U
Dimensions (W x H x D): 432 x 85 x 585 mm
Weight: 25.0 kg
Based on 0 reviews
There are no inquiries yet.