This product is part of the Smart-UPS range, an intelligent and efficient network power protection offer from entry-level to scalable runtime. This 2000VA/1300W line-interactive UPS provides pure sine wave power to support critical electronics during power disruptions. The tower mount SMC operates in green mode for high operating efficiency. It comes with IEC 320 C20 input, 6x IEC 320 C13 and 1x IEC 320 C19 outlets. This UPS has built-in lead-acid battery and is covered by a 2-year UPS warranty. Its dimensions are 440mm (depth) x 216mm (height) x 170mm (width) and weighs 27.5kg. Ideal for entry-level servers, networks, business VoIP, retail point-of-sale, edge networks and business desktops. It conforms to CE, C-Tick, GOST, EAC, SABS and VDE.
APC Smart-UPS C 2000VA LCD 230V – SMC2000I
Out of stock
- Cold-start capable Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Green mode Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- High online efficiency Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
- LCD Status Display Provides key UPS status at a glance. Multiple status indicators with load and battery bar graphs.
- Pure sine wave output on battery Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
Out of stock
Output: Max Configurable Power (Watts): 1.3kWatts / 2.0kVA, Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 5 % at full load, Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50 Hz Sync to mains, Topology: Line interactive, Waveform type: Sine wave
Input: Input frequency: 47 – 63 Hz, Input voltage range for main operations: 170 – 300 Adjustable, 180 – 287V, Other Input Voltages: 220 V, 240 V
Batteries & Runtime: Battery type: Lead-acid battery, Typical recharge time: 3hour(s), Expected Battery Life (years): 3 – 5, RBC Quantity: 1, Battery Charge Power (Watts): 166 Watts
Communication & Management: Interface Port(s): USB, Control panel: Multifunction LCD status and control console, Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : configurable delays
Based on 0 reviews
There are no inquiries yet.