Cold-start capable UPS provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out. Energy meter provides actual kilowatt hours of usage. Green mode bypasses unused electrical components to achieve high operating efficiency. Intelligent Card Slot customizes UPS capabilities with management cards. LCD interface provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages. Predictive replace battery date provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended. Pure sine wave output simulates utility power to provide compatibility for active PFC servers and sensitive electronics. SmartConnect provides remote monitoring features. Temperature-compensated battery charging prolongs battery life.
APC Smart-UPS 750VA LCD 230V with Smart Connect – SMT750IC
Out of stock
- Cold-start capable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Green mode: Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- Intelligent Card Slot: Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Intuitive LCD interface: Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- Pure sine wave output on battery: Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
Out of stock
Output: Max Configurable Power (Watts)500Watts / 750VA
Output Voltage DistortionLess than 5%
Output Frequency (sync to mains)50/60Hz +/- 3 Hz
Other Output Voltages220, 240
Waveform typeSine wave
Transfer Time6ms typical : 10ms maximum
Input Input frequency50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)
Input voltage range for main operations160 – 280V
Input voltage adjustable range for mains operation151 – 302V
Number of Power Cords1
Other Input Voltages220, 240
Batteries & Runtime: Battery typeMaintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
Typical recharge time3hour(s)
Expected Battery Life (years)3 – 5
Battery Charge Power (Watts)49Watts
Battery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity146
Communications & Management: Interface Port(s)SmartSlot, USB
Control panelMulti-function LCD status and control console
Audible AlarmAlarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : configurable delays
Emergency Power Off (EPO)Optional
Available SmartSlot Interface Quantity1
Surge Protection and Filtering
Surge energy rating540Joules
Filtering: Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 0.3% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449
Physical: Maximum Height161MM, 16.1CM
Maximum Width138MM, 13.8CM
Maximum Depth369MM, 36.9CM
Shipping Height301MM, 30.1CM
Shipping Width278MM, 27.8CM
Shipping Depth499MM, 49.9CM
Units per Pallet24.0
Environmental: Operating Temperature0 – 40 °C
Operating Relative Humidity0 – 95 %
Storage Temperature-15 – 45 °C
Storage Relative Humidity0 – 95 %
Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit40.0dBA
Online thermal dissipation90.0BTU/hr
Based on 0 reviews
There are no inquiries yet.