Anker A2637K32 511 USB-C Charger Nano Pro 20W
Anker 511 USB-C Charger (Nano Pro) 20W, Anker USB C Plug Charger 20W, 511 Charger (Nano Pro), PIQ 3.0 Durable Compact Fast Charger, Anker Nano Pro for iPhone 13/13 Mini/13 Pro/13 Pro-Max/12, Galaxy, Pixel 4/3, iPad (Cable Not Included) – Glacier Blue. Designed for iPhone: Provide full-speed 20W charging for the iPhone 13. High-Speed Charging: 20W USB-C charging gives you the power you need to charge up your iPhone to 50% in just 25 minutes—that’s up to 3 times faster than your old 5W charger. Advanced Safety Features: Equipped with our all-new ActiveShield safety system to offer enhanced protection. Features a Dynamic Temperature Sensor which actively monitors temperature and a Power Tuner Chip which adjusts power output to safeguard your connected device. Our Speed, Your Style: Choose between 4 unique colors to find the one that suits your style. What You Get: Anker 511 Charger (Nano Pro), welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service (cable not included).
iPhone 13 / 13 Mini / 13 Pro / 13 Pro Max / 12 / 12 mini / 12 Pro / 12 Pro Max / iPhone SE (2nd generation) / 11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max / XS / XS Max / XR / X / 8 Plus / 8; iPad 10.2-inch / iPad mini 8.3-inch / iPad Pro 12.9-inch 4th / 3rd / 2nd / 1st generation; iPad Pro 11-inch 2nd / 1st generation; iPad Pro 10.5-inch; iPad Air 4th / 3rd generation; iPad 8th / 7th generation; iPad mini 5th generation, AirPods, Apple Watch Galaxy Z Flip; S10+ / S10 / S10e Pixel 3 / 3XL / 4 / 4XL / 5, and More
- Charges Nintendo Switch but does not support “Charge-and-Play” in TV mode.
- After connecting to iPhone (8 / 8 Plus / X / XS Max / XS / XR), fast charging (9V) will begin automatically, regardless of whether you hear one charging indicator sound or two.
- This charger does not support Samsung Super Fast Charging for Galaxy S20, S21, Note 10/10+/20/20 Ultra.
- Use a USB-C to Lightning cable for Lightning devices and use a USB-C to USB-C cable for USB-C devices (cables sold separately).
- Due to the safety requirements of lithium batteries, charging speeds for phones will be faster from 0% to 50% capacity than from 50% to 100%